My wife, Michelle, and I were married in 1990. She is a faithful, supportive wife and a wonderful blessing to my life and ministry. We moved from Souderton, Pennsylvania in the summer of 2011 to Lower Providence Township to begin planting Redeemer Bible Fellowship Church under Church Extension Ministry Department of the Bible Fellowship Church.
God has graciously blessed us with four children. By God’s sovereign grace, we are trusting that Redeemer church will be a church that faithfully preaches Christ, and him crucified (1 Corinthians 1:18). My passion in ministry is to lift high the name of Jesus Christ through the proclamation of the Gospel, to equip and encourage the flock, and faithfully teach the next generation so that they and future generations would set their hope in God (Psalm 78:1-8)
I enjoy playing most sports – especially basketball, golf, and ‘wrestling’ with my children. My favorite leisure time is spent with family, reading, watching the Eagles & Phillies and March Madness-especially when Michigan is in the Big Dance- – “Go Blue!”
- On The Road Again (Acts 17:1-15) on May 1, 2016 .
- A Simple Conversation (Acts 16:16-40) on April 24, 2016 .
- Greater Than Greatest on April 17, 2016 .
- New Beginnings (Acts 15:36-16:15) on April 10, 2016 .
- Listen Up! (Acts 15:22-35) on April 3, 2016 .
- Good Friday: Reflection on the Death of Christ on March 25, 2016 .
- The Church On The Move on March 20, 2016 .
- Speak Up! (Acts 15:1-21) on March 13, 2016 .
- Deliverance & Disability (Acts 14:1-28) on March 6, 2016 .
- Jesus is the Good News (Acts 13:13-52) on February 28, 2016 .
- Sent On Mission (Acts 13:1-12) on February 21, 2016 .
- Who Gets The Glory? (Acts 12:20-25) on February 14, 2016 .
- I Can't Believe It (Acts 12:1-19) on February 7, 2016 .
- What's In A Name (Acts 11:19-30) on January 31, 2016 .
- Jesus Calling - "Follow Me" (Luke 9:57-62) on January 17, 2016 .
- Christ the True Vine (John 15:1-11) on January 10, 2016 .
- How Jesus Builds His Church (Matthew 16:13-19) on January 3, 2016 .
- Letting God Take Control (John 2:1-11) on December 27, 2015 .
- His Name is Jesus (Matthew 1:18-25) on December 20, 2015 .
- Trusting God Through Change (Acts 11:1-18) on December 13, 2015 .