I completed my M.Div (Master of Divinity) at Biblical Theological Seminary in Hatfield, PA.
My wife, Michelle, and I were married in 1990. She is a faithful, supportive wife and a wonderful blessing to my life and ministry. We had lived in the Souderton, Pennsylvania area since 1990. In the summer of 2011 we moved to Lower Providence Township to begin planting Redeemer Bible Fellowship Church under Church Extension Ministry Department of the Bible Fellowship Church.
God has graciously blessed us with four children, three of whom profess faith in Christ and seek to demonstrate their faith through obedience. By God’s sovereign grace, I seek to grow daily in my knowledge and love for Christ and live it. My passion in ministry is to lift high the name of Christ through the proclamation of the Gospel, to equip and encourage the flock, and faithfully teach the next generation so that they and future generations would set their hope in God (Psalm 78:1-8)
I enjoy playing most sports – especially basketball, golf, and ‘wrestling’ with my children. My favorite leisure time is spent with family, reading, watching the Eagles & Phillies and March Madness-especially when Michigan is in the Big Dance- – “Go Blue!”
Sign up for Church Planting Prayer Partner List
- The Triumph of the Servant (Luke 19:28-44) on April 13, 2014 .
- Different by Design (1 John 2:15-17) on April 6, 2014 .
- The New is the Old (1 John 2:7-14) on March 30, 2014 .
- Jesus, Our Assurance on March 23, 2014 .
- Jesus, Our Advocate (1 John 2:1-6) on March 16, 2014 .
- A Life of Confession (1 John 1:9) on March 9, 2014 .
- Light Dispels Darkness! (1 John 1:5-10) on February 23, 2014 .
- Jesus is Real! (1 John 1:1-4) on February 16, 2014 .
- Series Intoduction--Assurance Amidst Doubt (1 John 1:1-5:21) on February 9, 2014 .
- Forgiveness-A Means of Sanctification (Philemon 1:1-25) on February 2, 2014 .
- Thank You Lord for Saving My Soul (Psalm 119:169-176) on January 26, 2014 .
- Care & Concern (Philemon 1:17-25) on January 19, 2014 .
- A Changed Heart (Philemon 1:8-16) on January 12, 2014 .
- Philemon, Having a Heart for Christ's Church (Philemon 1:1-7) on January 5, 2014 .
- A New Year, A Renewed Commitment (Titus 2:11-15) on December 29, 2013 .
- A Day that will not be Forgotten (Matthew 1:18-25) on December 22, 2013 .
- Fear Not (Luke 2:8-15) on December 15, 2013 .
- Luke 1:26-38 (Luke 1:26-38) on December 1, 2013 .
- Helpful Friends (Colossians 4:7-18) on November 17, 2013 .
- Who is Glorified in your Speech? (Colossians 4:2-6) on November 10, 2013 .