My wife, Michelle, and I were married in 1990. She is a faithful, supportive wife and a wonderful blessing to my life and ministry. We moved from Souderton, Pennsylvania in the summer of 2011 to Lower Providence Township to begin planting Redeemer Bible Fellowship Church under Church Extension Ministry Department of the Bible Fellowship Church.
God has graciously blessed us with four children. By God’s sovereign grace, we are trusting that Redeemer church will be a church that faithfully preaches Christ, and him crucified (1 Corinthians 1:18). My passion in ministry is to lift high the name of Jesus Christ through the proclamation of the Gospel, to equip and encourage the flock, and faithfully teach the next generation so that they and future generations would set their hope in God (Psalm 78:1-8)
I enjoy playing most sports – especially basketball, golf, and ‘wrestling’ with my children. My favorite leisure time is spent with family, reading, watching the Eagles & Phillies and March Madness-especially when Michigan is in the Big Dance- – “Go Blue!”
- Plant, Grow, Reproduce -- Acts Introduction (Acts 1:1-28:31) on April 26, 2015 .
- God's Word Points Me to My Need of Jesus (Psalm 119:1-176) on April 19, 2015 .
- God's Word Informs My Petitions (Psalm 119:169-176) on April 12, 2015 .
- Responding to the Resurrection (John 20:24-31) on April 5, 2015 .
- Our Only Hope on April 3, 2015 .
- God's Word Awes Me (Psalm 119:161-168) on March 29, 2015 .
- God's Word Gives Me Life (Psalm 119:153-160) on March 22, 2015 .
- God's Word Reminds Me How to Pray (Psalm 119:145-152) on March 15, 2015 .
- God's Word Reminds Me of a Righteous God! (Psalm 119:137-144) on March 8, 2015 .
- Christ our Everything! (Matthew 25:14-30) on March 1, 2015 .
- God's Word Overwhelms Me! (Psalm 119:129-136) on February 15, 2015 .
- God's Word Compels Me! (Psalm 119:121-128) on February 8, 2015 .
- God's Word Exposes Me! (Psalm 119:113-120) on February 1, 2015 .
- God's Word Directs Me! (Psalm 119:105-112) on January 25, 2015 .
- God's Word Informs Me! (Psalm 119:97-104) on January 11, 2015 .
- God's Word Exhilarates Me! (Psalm 119:89-96) on January 4, 2015 .
- A New Year, Same Motives (1 Corinthians 1:18-25) on December 28, 2014 .
- The Incarnation on December 21, 2014 .
- A Child is Born, A Son is Given (Isaiah 9:6-7) on December 14, 2014 .
- God's Word Preserves Me (Psalm 119:81-88) on December 7, 2014 .