Bible-based Preaching & Teaching:
That is expositional and practical to convict, feed, and grow the body;
That is founded upon the Inspired, Inerrant, Authoritative 66 books of the Bible;
That causes our hearts and minds to glorify God;
Worship that is rooted in the Scriptures:
- Our songs are doctrinally and theologically sound and in agreement with the Bible;
- Our worship services will draw us to our dependency upon God’s sovereign grace through the life, death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ as we are transformed by the power of the Holy Spirit in thought, word and deed founded upon the 66 books of the Bible
People praying together
- Taking time in our Sunday service to pray
- Taking time to pray together at various places and times
A church body that is both multicultural and multi-generational
- It is the Gospel that unites and unifies sinners
- It is the Word of God that reminds us of our responsibilities towards our brothers and sisters in Christ and to those in our neighborhoods and communities.
- Sending individuals and families from Redeemer and its future church plants to start other churches
- Calling gifted men to shepherd the body at each church plant
It is our desire to exalt the supremacy of God over all things through:
Worship that points us to our triune God.
Preaching and Teaching that is Christ-centered and expositional.
Discipleship that cultivates individuals and families who serve one another and our community through the transforming power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Evangelism that cultivates Gospel conversations with people who do not know Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
Church Planting that seeks to expand God’s kingdom where either a new or another Gospel-centered church is needed.